Register to Volunteer
Hot an Dirty Mud Run
Volunteer Registration Form
Want to Run for Free?
Hot an Dirty Mud Run now offers volunteers a chance to run free
• Volunteer - Help out during the race by working a 5 hour
shift and run for free the same day in the volunteer wave at
the end of the event about 12:30 pm
• You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
• Volunteering at a Hot An Dirty Mud Run is a great way to
meet new people while being a part of the action! You'll get a
volunteer t-shirt and free entry into the 5k volunteer wave
with a number bib and finishers medal.
• You have one option when volunteering. Arrive at the event
no later than 8:00 am Once you arrive at the race, we will assign you a position at Check-In. Your volunteer shift will be from 8:00 am to 12:00 or 12:30 pm .You'll then be able to receive a race bib to run in the afternoon volunteers wave or the last wave of the day, or at a future event. To do so, simply fill out the volunteer form to register for a volunteer shift and click the submit button.
• We will send you a confirmation email that you are registered as one of our event volunteers.
• IMPORTANT: Please don't sign up to volunteer unless you are certain you can make it to the race! Volunteers play
important roles at the races so it's important that everyone
who signs up actually shows up.
Have questions? E-mail us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We limit the number of volunteers and first come first serve is how we chose.
• Email us at email@example.com
We need volunteers with enthusiastic attitudes to work at the different positions of our event. Parking, Meet and Greet participants at check in, Check in and registration booth, T-shirt tent, All the different obstacles on the course, water stations, and at the finish line passing out metals. All volunteers work a 5 hr to 6 hr shift.
Copyright © 2015 hotandirtymudrun. All rights reserved.